disabled veteran turkey hunt
This event is open to all Veterans residing in the state of Minnesota. The Turkey Hunt takes place annually during the regular turkey season. Hunters are partnered with a volunteer and placed in mobile blinds throughout Camp.
When: April 30-May 02, 2024
Where: Camp Ripley
Little Falls, MN
- Meals and lodging are provided free of charge to the hunters.
- You must provide your own transportation
- You MUST be a resident of Minnesota to participate.
- You MUST be a Veteran of the United States Armed Services.
- All applications MUST be received before MARCH 09, 2024
- Our screening committee will review all applications.
- SPACE IS LIMITED, APPLICATIONS WILL BE PLACED IN THE GENERAL LOTTERY.
- All applicants will be notified by email after MARCH 16, 2024 as to their selection status.
- This is a TUESDAY- THURSDAY event.
- Questions concerning this event should be directed to MN Veterans Outdoor Coordinator Thomas Kramin at 320-292-5996 or Email: email@example.com
- Download our flyer
Applications are due by March 09, 2024 !
How to Register
You can register for the event by filling out and submitting our online application form. Registering for the event does not guarantee you a spot as we will evaluate applicants using several criteria. For example, preference will be given to those that have not attended previously. Completing the online form will ensure we have the most accurate information about you.
Check out our video below highlighting the turkey hunt from 2019. Or save the link here to view later.